- George B. Miller was the president of the Waterloo Gasoline Engine
- In 1899 George B. Miller purchased his brother's and the others'
interests in the factory.
- The company was one of the most extensive and important industries
in Waterloo in 1915.
- The company consisted of four buildings including a main building,
two smaller buildings and a foundry.
- The company employed seven hundred workers in 1915.
- The company manufactured gas engines, traction engines, spreaders,
cream separators and a number of smaller articles.
- The plant was equipped with the most up-to-date and efficient
equipment for 1915.
Source: John C. Hartman's History of Black Hawk County,
Iowa, and its people, Volume II, 1915.